Monday, December 6, 2010

How to drink fewer glasses of wine.

I am not here to tell you how to live your life.  I personally have arrived at a point in my life where I feel I should be drinking fewer glasses of wine.  I'm sick and tired of having to get up to pour another glass.  There was only one possible solution to this dilemma 
They also make one for beer that holds 60oz but you can just use a large vase for that. (a trick I learned during high school keg parties when everyone else had their puny red cups)


Myself being an extremely classy dude I only drink the finest of twist off wine's. 
"The Big Kahuna"  a fine Merlot\Shiraz Australian wine Purchased  for $19.99  a 12 pack from Fresh and Easy.  I buy my beers by the bottle and my wine by the 12 pack.  I have 2 glasses so if your thirsty come on by and I'll pour you a bottle.
"Cheers
The shirt says it all.

Stunning Cinematography

If you invite me over for glass of Vino be warned I may bring my own vessel

No comments:

Post a Comment